Friday, June 19, 2009












Day 12 Thursday, June 18th REST DAY

My first priority today is to get my computer fixed. It crashed on me the first day and I have had to borrow my roommates. It took all day but I am up and running and should be able to give you daily updates. Tonight I have dinner with my aunt Grace, cousin Connie, Bill and his wife Julie and daughter Libby. Just as Bill walked into the hotel lobby to greet me my uncle Bobby (who did this same trip when he was 62) called to check on me. We had a great reunion and meal. After 35 years we had allot of catching up to do. Also, Bill gave me a tour of the city where I saw the Mormon temple and University of Utah. The picture looking up the mountain is the view from Bills' balcony of the, and the reservoir is looking down from the top of the moutain from the other side.
Got to sign off and update you on today's trip tomorrow. Wake up is at 4:30 am and it is already 11:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment