Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 21 Saturday, June 27th Rest Day in Pueblo

Today was a rest day. Had a chance to get a much needed haircut. Some of the guys are trying to convince me to shave my head, sounds tempting, maybe in Indy. Several of us took the cab to the historical downtown and fairgrounds where the oldie car show took place. Downtown wasn't much. They had a riverwalk area, nothing like Ft. Lauderdale. There was one restaurant, a pizza parlor. The car show was neat. All the cars had to be older that 1940. My Dad would have loved it. My uncle Bob called me when I was at the show. He has done the same ride and we were comparing notes. He also saw the car show in Pueblo when he went through. Had a great meal at the Texas Roadhouse, one of my favorite restaurants with the peanuts and shells all over the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment